Web editor/social media/digital marketing/communications and digital media coordinator with the most recent experience working in the manufacturing industry. Passionate, creative, dedicated, empathetic, hard-working people-person with great communication skills and attention to detail who loves to work in a team or independently.
RECENT KEY ACHIEVEMENTS
- Helped achieve and maintain 1st-page organic placings for top relevant keywords in the zinc diecasting industry (die casting, diecasting, zinc diecasting) used on Google search (returning 330 million results) for PMS Diecasting Ltd. by implementing good SEO and relevant content on the business website (WordPress CMS)
- Radically improved PMS Diecasting’s local “Google My Business” results and drove customer engagement achieving thousands of photos, contact and directions views. (pmsdiecasting.co.uk)
- Created social channels and content from scratch and administered all business social media accounts (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube) daily while creating interacting digital communities.
- Designed and created brochures, leaflets, posters, literature, in-house signage, administered e-mail newsletters using Hootsuite, Adobe Creative Suite and Mail Chimp.
- Worked on employee well-being and economic empowerment projects with Citizen’s Advice and Transave UK which helped alleviate the worry of various employee domestic problems
- Developed my own two successful community websites/blogs receiving on average between 50,000 – 250,000 unique visits per month.
RECENT EMPLOYMENT EXPERIENCE
Digital Media Coordinator, PMS Diecasting Ltd. September 2014 – December 2019
- Adding web pages, articles, images, videos, news and jobs to the business website using WordPress CMS.
- Creating and maintaining all social media and professional channels including LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Mail Chimp, Google Business.
- Designing brochures, leaflets, pamphlets, banners and business cards for the business including organisation of print work while ensuring the correct branding.
- SEO on all websites and analysis of web stats using Google Analytics. Digital reports presented at leadership meetings.
- Increasing visitor traffic using data from analytics to develop content further.
- Communicating internally and externally business news, achievements, events, initiatives through all forms of digital media and in-person.
- Short video creation and new digital ideas (previously created digital business cards and an employee app).
- Managing marketing, employee well-being, and charity budgets.
- Liaising with web developers/photographers/media regarding projects, news, and awards.
- Working with expert employees to create promotional material, case studies and articles for our website, customers, magazines, brochures, and entries into industry awards.
- Product, people, and event photography.
Web Manager, Lighthouse Media/Newspaper Group, June 2009 – February 2013
- Heading the web team to maintain day to day running of a busy local news website, business directory, and all social media sites
- Developing digital marketing and promotions including web ads, cross-platform promotions, contests, web advertising packages, news and entertainment newsletters.
- Coordinating and promoting video news and features with reporters and videographers
- SEO on all websites and analysis of web stats using Google Analytics and Opentracker
- Increasing visitor traffic to all web sites using data from analytics to develop further successful promotions
- Using social media such as Facebook, Twitter, Ning, Reddit, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Google +, Constant Contact, YouTube and Vimeo including the use of paid-for advertising through including Google Adsense and Facebook to promote latest important breaking news (articles, photos, and video)
- Implemented and developed digital newsletters, business directory, social media and networks, and SEO for Lighthouse Media Group which increased web traffic from 5000 unique visits to 100,000 per month
Digital Sales Consultant, Lighthouse Media/Newspaper Group August 2007 – May 2009
- Selling and developing space and pages in an online local business directory
- Working with the traditional newspaper sales team and developing cross over digital advertising packages to compliment newspaper advertising
People, community, travel, hiking, digital media, photography, video, audio, web and video editing, social media, creative content, reading, history, antiques, architecture, art, colours and textures, food, blogging, news, psychology, nature and animals, volunteerism.